lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Just love.

My grandfather is one of the most enjoyable and incredible person I have ever met in my entire life. He was always glad and cheerful. He was a very generous person and he regularly tries to help people who needed it. Even thought my brother and I were always behaving inadequately, he never got angry with us. He gave us useful and constructive tips that nowadays I still remember and many times I have to use them in my daily life, so he is always in my mind. When I remember something he taught me, I can´t stop laughing and remembering how fantastic he was. I will always be grateful with him due to his patience and all the things that I learned from him. In short words, I want him to know that wherever he is now, I will always love him. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario