viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Practice 1: Opinion paragraph.

Nowadays, vegetables are one of the most unliked foods in the whole word and I have always wondered why. It is one of my favourite foods and I don´t know why people hate them. I love them due to the fact that they have a lot of vitamines, greatful colours and cool forms. When I eat them I feel good since I know I am eating healthy food and they are going to give me energy and strength. Recent studies have showed that vegetables increase your brain power and make you more intelligent. So that´s why they are recommended to students. Therefore, if you want to be energetic and powerful, try to eat as much vegetables as you can. The most important and possitive aspect is that vegetables are going to make you stronger, no matter if you like them or not.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario