lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place.

There are several places in the world that I really like, so it was difficult to choose one of them but finally I decided that this is one of my favourite places where I used to visit when I was a child. There are huge beaches where you can walk and make castles on the sand. The beaches are large and wide. If you go there, you will feel happy and free. There are also a lot of areas where it is allowed to fish. Maybe, if you think in Torrevieja you will image that it is a place which is always crowded, but it is wrong ,it is a very peaceful site. There, you can do a lot of activities, like thinking about something you are worried about with the marvelous sound of the waves. It is an enjoyable site to spend your holidays and have a good time with your family and friends. Therefore, I recommended you to go there due to the fact that you will see many beautiful sceneries, you will get a fantastic tan and you will live an unforgettable experience.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario